Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eighth Post. Bike Ride.

Nothing much happened recently, we ran around the Uni campus yesterday and it was interesting. Nadine (the security guard) was talking pictures with her binocular in the parking lot... It was interesting. I ran with my iPods, I found out that it helps me a lot. I've been obsessing with OneRepublic lately.. I don't know, their music right now just seems so soulful. I love "Dreamin", "Mercy", "All We Are", and "Come Home". I saw How to Train a Dragon again today :P Getting new music for it! It's just amazing. I'm interested in John Powell now :D Then we biked around the lake and Lakeside talking about memories.. Then we went to Arrowhead Park, where we ate and talked about all the things that happened in 8th grade.. Time flies.

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment