Friday, July 30, 2010

Ninth Post. Locked out of the house.

Ran the mile for PE today and I ran 40 seconds faster than my first time :) Not really fast, but I'm proud of myself. I ran with my iPod on, playing OneRepublic on a loop. Woo dramatic! Then I played tennis with some friends and kind of injured myself. My back's sore, my shoulder hurts from practice serves, my left knee hurts when i walk, and I'm pretty sure I reactivated my shin splint. Then I really needed to buy presents for Maggie, whose birthday party I'm going to tomorrow (or actually "today) so I went to Target with Naomay! She walked freaking damn fast. Well, with those super skinny long legs, you can't really blame her! So I bought maggie a Hello Kitty stuffed animal, this thing with Hello Kitty on it that I have no clue what it is, and a party tiara. Then my worst nightmare happened. I got locked outside my house... My mom was at Bible study so I went into the garage till she came back. I swore I heard noises outside the garage door. I was freaking out. I'm eating extra dark chocolates from Lindor. It reminds me of someone that I don't want to remember and yet I still wanted to eat them. And I ate leftover fried rice. Woo!

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment