Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eighteenth Post. Vampires Suck?

Today I went to see Vampires Suck with my besties. I must say, it's one of the worst movies in the world. It was funny, but stupid funny. Not clever funny. I'll probably never see it again. Like Twilight. I still haven't seen Eclipse yet.. I used to be in love with the books. Now I can't even stand it :P Harry Potter ftw! :) Now I'm at Kylie's. Yesterday (August 20th) was her first birthday! The same as Demi Lovato's. Lucky girl. I'm talking about both of them.. Can't wait till she grows up, just fingers crossed she won't be as spoiled as my other two cousins who were the first born into the family. When she's my age, I'll be 28. or 29. Damn. I'm gonna be old.. Hopefully she'll be like the little sister I never had :P Bottom line. Vampires.. Suck.

Live. Listen. Love.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, I can see that you don't really use this blog anymore and I was hoping you could change your domain name! peaveloveBASS is my 'brand' and am trying to make a blog! It would be amazing if you could work with me on this one! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete