Monday, August 16, 2010

Seventeenth Post. Meeting with the peeps.

Well, peeps.. as in.. people i'm gonna be working with for my new club! I've always wanted to do something to change the world. So how do we change the world? One act of random kindness at a time! I just quoted Morgan Freeman in Evan Almighty the movie. That's why I named my club 1ARK. I've had this idea for a couple months already and worked on a powerpoint for it for a couple weeks. I have to admit my selfish reason for this is because I really want to get into a good college. I know I can't do that basing on my GPA so I really want to do something big that can stand out in my college application. But mostly, I really want to do something that'll change the world. I want to contribute to this community as much as possible. So in this club, we're going to be having bake sales, fundraisers, can drives, food drives, and car washes, and etc. So obviously we haven't thought of something big, we wanted something big enough to be on the OC Register or something. So for right now, we really need to think of something big. Something that can change the world forever. But, as Morgan Freeman (God) said... How do we change the world? One act of random kindess at a time :)

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment