Monday, August 9, 2010

Fifteenth Post. Dinner with the Shmucks.

This morning I had my blood drawn :P Yucky. It wasn't that bad, I was like freaking out at first but I got over it :) Then I was starving. Famished. I had to fast for 10 hours and I'm pretty sure I went over that. So I had Denny's! The drink was good. Blueberry Pomegranate... drink thing. It had like Minute-maid and Sprite. Yum. The Belgian waffle was disappointing though.. Eggs? Way too much. Sausage was pretty good, bacon was alright. Then I went shopping with Christine & Em. I bought this casual dress from forever21, it's like white top with a green-black bottom. Then we went to the theater to watch Dinner with the Schmucks which turned out hilarious of course. Steve Carrel is seriously a comedy genius. And guess what, being the usual forgetful myself, I left my dress in the theater. So half way back we had to walk back to get my dress :P I had to say what's in it to verify with the customer service girl. I got it right :) I finally got a casual dress :) Then at Tilly's I bought a white bandeau along with two tank tops with stripes; one red, one purple. The guy at the dressing room was really cute. Seriously, I'm a sucker for smiles. Especially dorky smiles :) Then at home I watched the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, which was hosted by Katy Perry. I like her, not all the time, but most of the time. There are some people who just really needs to go though. Overrated: Justin Bieber, Kesha, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner (even thought you're hot.), and the cast of Twilight. Underrated: Demi Lovato. (All I can think of right now :P) Selena and Taylor Swift is as always, adorable. Although I'm getting a little bit sick of Selena... and Taylor. But They're still cute :)

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment