Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thirteenth Post. Summer School Over!

Yesterday was last day of summer school! We played dodgeball and swam.. It wasn't as fun since most people just watched. Second period I was sitting by the pool, and Ray pulled my ankles so I fell in the pool. I was.. pissed. But then again, i pushed him in twice :P Then I went biking to Island's with Christine and got chicken wrap! Then we watched Iron Man... Which was pretty good! Then she biked home at like 10 at night, so we were on the phone.. just in case something happens :P Today she's gonna come over and watch Love Actually and maybe we'll bike to watch Iron Man 2 at the dollar theater :D Next week will be so fun! Monday: Blood test... eww.. Tuesday: Britt's house! Wednesday: Disneyland! Thursday: Back from Britt's, ARK meeting! Friday: Not sure yet :)

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment