Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sixteenth Post. Four day weekend with Britt.

So much has happened! Tuesday, I went to Britt's house and took photos! So many photos.. 200 on tuesday, 200 on wednesday, 200 on thursday. Daaayum. We also walked to blockbuster and rented Date Night & John Tucker Must Die. And we watched J.T.M.D when we got home while we drank our caramel light frappucino :) That movie was hilarious.. Brittany Snow from Hairspray is pretty :) I wanna watch it again. Wednesday, we swam in her pool. Awesome pool I tell u. We played kiddie games :) Noodles are awesome. Hahaha then we spent 2 hours doing each others hair and makeup.. I looked so freaking.. i dk.. mature? I hated it. I dk, I think natural is so much better, the photos were better when I was natural too. Watched Date Night that night, for my fourth time :P Still funny! I need to buy that movie. Steve Carrel & Tina Fey are the most hilarious couple in the universe. Thursday, beach! woke up, ate pancakes, and prepared for the beach! It was about 75 degrees in New Port that noon. Cold at first, saw some cute guys, went in the water for a little, took pictures. Ate sandwiches, clean up, and walked to Albertsons across the street. Bought food for later on and took more pictures. Passed by Woodbridge Band Camp on the way home, texted Patty, telling him I saw him. Got home, took showers, talked to Patty. Watched Whip It, by the way.. Ellen Page, adorable tough girl. Except for that british bastard in the movie.. The excuse is so cliche.. Thank God she didn't believe him, although I would've slapped him harder. Then we walked to Stonecreek Plaza where we got apple green tea with boba :) On the way back a red truck full of guys shouted at us. Britt shouted back of course.. Then they took a u-turn which kinda freaked us out a little. We were like, should we run??!! Then they turned the other way.. Whew. We got home, decided to make cookies :) Yum nom nom. Then we played a little piano.. ate cookies.. and watched Planet 51 :D The robot dog (rover) in the movie was sooo adorable :) I want a dog. Then we edited photos while watching South Park. Friday, morning, I made frozen waffles :D We were too tired to go swimming :P So we watched Proposal. Damn. Lots of movies this week... Then we took her home, bought an iRobot for aunt, and went to see Kylie :D Who was kissing my face through the glass door for like 5 minutes. Made my day :)

Live. Listen. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment