Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fourteenth Post. Teen Crisis.

It is times like these that I wish I was a grown up. Out of the house. Freedom. Control of my own life. Away from my neurotic mother. By the way, the definition of neurotic is: abnormally sensitive, obsessive, or tense and anxious. Or, just OCD. Neat Freak. So it's 10 at night, and she just made me clean out all my clothes in my closet and refold all of them. And then she'd lecturing me all that time while i'm folding clothes angrily while she criticize me on my "attitude" while folding my clothes. She expected me to fold my clothes while smiling to my self singing to birds. She called me up while I was on the phone with my best friend that I rarely get to see and told me to fold my clothes. I am so "flipping" done with her. Other parents would have cared about their kids grades, but she tells me to clean my room, vacuum every single day. My room isn't even that messy, my best friend cleans her room twice a year. I probably sound like a brat right now, or just a typical teenager. But I really hate dealing with my mom. Who believe herself to be a saint who has never done anything wrong in her life. It's always other peoples fault. She was the perfect child when she grew up. It's her mother, sisters, brothers, husband, and daughters that always did wrong. Everything wrong, never treated her right. She never appreciates anybody.

I feel like my usual signature would contradict what i said.

No comments:

Post a Comment